Respectful Treatment For People Facing Criminal Charges
The Angelos Law Group is built on a foundation of outstanding service and respect for our clients. Founding attorney Lauren Angelos is recognized in the legal community as a top-notch attorney with exceptional skills. She is recognized among past and current clients for her tenacity, commitment and gracious manner. Angelos is also involved with the military community and is a part of the veterans’ court as well as doing pro bono work with Lawyers Club of San Diego.
Second, only to her passion for law is her passion for dogs. Lauren has three dogs of her own and does dog training in her spare time. One of her current goals is to start a nonprofit organization that benefits the safety, health and well-being of dogs.
An Award-Winning Attorney Admired By Her Peers
Lauren Angelos is a well-respected criminal defense lawyer in Southern California. She has been recognized for her skills by a number of legal organizations, publications and review sites. Angelos was recognized as a top attorney under 40 by both the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys and The National Trial Lawyers.
Other recognitions include:
- 10 Best Law Firms in Client Satisfaction for 2016 by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2016 – 2017
- Semi-Finalist as San Diego’s Best Criminal Lawyer by Fine Magazine
- Jefferson Medal – Corporate and White Collar Crime
- Witkin Award of Excellence – Corporate and White Collar Crime
- National Academy of Jurisprudence “100 Premier Trial Attorneys” in the State of California
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for Criminal Defense, 2016
As a law student, Angelos earned a Dean Scholarship at Thomas Jefferson School of Law and won a coveted CALI Excellence for the Future Award®. The CALI Excellence for the Future Award® is given to the highest scoring student in each law school class.
Contact One Of Southern California’s Most Well-Respected Lawyers
If you are in need of legal help, contact the Angelos Law Group for a free initial consultation. Call 619-727-6812 or fill out our online contact form. We will give you the service you need and the respect you deserve.